• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Harry Potter Online - Applications Opened

Godely

Reaction score
ojogoa.jpg

ojogo2.png

I won't write stories or anything like that. I'm just showing those 2 pictures and, if you wanna learn more and join our team, answer the following questions:

What's your job?
Do you like HP? Yes/No
What's your MSN? (You can send me that by PVT.)

Believe me: this server is going to work out as one of the best RPGs Online - but in order to do that, we need competent people. The majority of our developers are brazilians, but that doesn't mean that other foreign people aren't allowed. As long as you know what you are doing and you are competent on what you do, you'll be allowed to join.

We've got a spriter, a programmer and a webmaster. All of them are really good, but we need some more to make it more productive. When we get to about 6 to 7 people in the staff, we're going to close up the applications.

Please, don't fill the application form if you feel you are not good enough.

Thanks.

PS¹.: I'm not a rude person. My writing can be intimidating, but don't feel you're going to be on an autocratic team. Everybody has a voice and we'll hear it.
PS².: Yes, we know that there's another HP server being developed, but we won't stop making this one. Both ideas of gameplay are different.

I have some resources of my old Hogwarts Online project, you can PM me.

Definitely a killer project, and I'm not saying that just because I'm a part of it. We've got lots of ideas, a solid base and we're already developing this. Those are real screenshots, not proofs-of-concept. We're already on the road with this, and we need an awesome team to keep it up. Applications will be limited, as we wish to begin working with a few people, just enough to make it happen.

I'm not an active member of OtLand (as you can see), I barely posted on these forums, so you probably don't know me. I'm the project's Webmaster, data manager and a server administrator, pleasured to meet you. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of this project, get in touch and I hope we can work together! Godely gave not much detail above… I'll just do the same and wait for your contact.

See ya ;)

Back