• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Has anybody else received this E-mail from DaoPay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Red,

Due to recent changes in our internal structure of our business we are now regulated by the Austrian Financial Markets Authority, which brings significant benefits to safeguard our merchants. We are therefore required to collect documents and information about your business.

Please fill in and return the KYC form (Individual or Non-Individuals/Legal Entities) and the information template concerning your website(s) (one for each website or appcode). This is necessary in order for us to be able to transfer your account to our newly licenced payment entity "Daotec Payment GmbH".

You can download the forms under the following link: daopay.com
If for some reason we do not receive the requested information and documents from you before the 22nd December 2011, we will be forced to suspend your account until we receive all documents.
Should you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Your DaoPay Team

Looks like I'm getting shut down, unless anybody knows something else?
Red

Yes it looks like that. Seems fucked up my brothers friend which has a huge dedication service , which uses daopay. Got the same letter but he somehow is getting it fixed. I'll give you information if i know anything else

Yes it looks like that. Seems fucked up my brothers friend which has a huge dedication service , which uses daopay. Got the same letter but he somehow is getting it fixed. I'll give you information if i know anything else

Thanks for any help you can provide.
If they lock my account, it's going to suck, since I've never had a working ZayPay system.

Red

Yes, everyone who got a daopay account has received an email like this :(

Don't know why anyone used DaoPay anyways.
You only get a very very very very small fraction of an income.

Don't know why anyone used DaoPay anyways.
You only get a very very very very small fraction of an income.

That's true, but it accounts for a pretty bonus at the end of every month that I wouldn't receive otherwise.
Any alternatives to DaoPay, or any way to bypass this?

Red

I could show you how to setup Zaypay.

bump
anybody else received this email ?

@sizaro did you see the Documents they want? i think they have asked about everything and every paper, the last thing they will ask is what's ur Boxer size our customer loool

Last edited by a moderator:
bump
anybody else received this email ?

@sizaro did you see the Documents they want? i think they have asked about everything and every paper, the last thing they will ask is what's ur Boxer size our customer loool

So, fill it out? What do you have to fuckin' hide?

@evan
Download the PDF and Read what's in it ... there's somethings like Record tax,License,etc and open tibia servers donations isn't a company of cars or something else so if u sent them shits they would ignore you? or just say sorry we don't support virtual items?
Still BUMP

@evan
Download the PDF and Read what's in it ... there's somethings like Record tax,License,etc and open tibia servers donations isn't a company of cars or something else so if u sent them shits they would ignore you? or just say sorry we don't support virtual items?
Still BUMP

Yeah, a lot of people fill these kind of information out, welcome to the real world.
If you can't cooperate with their business, they won't do service with you, and I am 100% sure they won't care if you don't use their service.

Yeah, a lot of people fill these kind of information out, welcome to the real world.
If you can't cooperate with their business, they won't do service with you, and I am 100% sure they won't care if you don't use their service.

Why would they not care if the Open-Tibia people don't use their service? They even got users here you know?

They don't look like they care at all, they gave you a very stern warning, if you don't fill it out, they won't do service with you.
Very simple, you have today to fill it out, if you don't like it, then don't use DaoPay. They gotta do this, whether you like it or not.

Companies lose users all the time and they don't give a flying fuck.

They don't look like they care at all, they gave you a very stern warning, if you don't fill it out, they won't do service with you.
Very simple, you have today to fill it out, if you don't like it, then don't use DaoPay. They gotta do this, whether you like it or not.

Companies lose users all the time and they don't give a flying fuck.

Why wouldn't they care about the Open-Tibia(all) their customers? They don't do this because they want to they have to.

They can't care for everyone, okay? If you won't do what they tell you to do, they'll suspend your account, they won't feel bad or anything.
This is what they have to do, I didn't say they want to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back