• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Has anybody else received this E-mail from DaoPay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, fill it out? What do you have to fuckin' hide?

You forgot 80% of the OT owners are under 12 years of age and don't "have" almost any of the information the documents are asking.

@prest yes that's true
@Evan you just talking sorry we are not chatting here you can go another thread .

Stop going off-topic. This thread isn't about if DaoPay cares about losing our business. It's obvious that DaoPay is an understanding company that in fact does pay a bit of attention to us. Hence the user DaoArnold. This thread is about whether or not everybody received this E-mail.
I'm uncomfortable with releasing a ton of information about my bank to a company, that is thousands of miles away.

Red

I'm uncomfortable with releasing a ton of information about my bank to a company, that is thousands of miles away.

You're uncomfortable with telling them the bare necessary details for sending money to your bank account?

You're uncomfortable with telling them the bare necessary details for sending money to your bank account?

Yep, that's why I have a PayPal account. I told them there and that's the only place I intend on telling about my bank accounts.
Not only is DaoPay not an American company, DaoPay decreases my monthly payments without notice. On top of that, they've taken 1,000€ from my account -- which they now require to set up a new one.
And now I'm going to give this company thousands of miles away from me a bunch of information I'm uncomfortable with? I'm not going to take my chances with identity theft, when DaoPay hardly has my trust to begin with.

Thanks for the few of you that gave a bit of feedback. I guess they can keep the other thousand Euros they owe me.
Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back