• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Has anyone done this..?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Ok don't worry,

I believe so much in my potential that you just got me... Or maybe i was just naive

Anyway, best regards!

Hello @Sir Knighter, I sended you a message!
Post automatically merged:

Well, i just think this is kind of a joke...

Damn guys, i didn't believed that someone in Canada could be mean... Germany i coulnd't doubt about it lol

So that's it, kings of this little piece of earth
Ok don't worry,

I believe so much in my potential that you just got me... Or maybe i was just naive

Anyway, best regards!
No worries man, we're just fooling around. Bumping a 6 year old thread is sometimes a little odd.
Sir Knighter is one of the most famous people in this area of OT development nowadays, that's where the joke came along. It was not meant to be mean or anything.
I hope you don't feel insulted. You're welcome. If you ever need help with anything join our Discord Server and get in touch :)

Cheers

Ok don't worry,

Anyway, best regards!
Shows how I started 6 years ago, just asking around on this forum :) hard work and you can make pretty cool things off this amazing base this community has. Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, i'm feeling better now.

I had no idea of all of it, but since I identified myself in this page, I wanted to show some hope for the person who opened this discuss (just now i saw it was @Sir Knighter hahaha), that his ideas are able to put in practice, and since it's something I'm doing, maybe more people could be interest about this kind of stuff.

It's good to see how far you went! It's an inspiration \o/

Back