• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Has Tibia Fucked an important stage of your Childhood?

no it didnt its just a game to waste time on like if u got snowing out there and sitting at home u play tibia :p thats all it didn't effect me with nothing, i got good grades in every subject thank god, so from what i states i should say no it didn't fucked my life thank god :)

he's also an idiot.. cuz a stamina of 42 hours or 41 can't remember... who will sit infront of a computer for 42 hours? rofl.... he should have made it 4 hours or something.. haha

I also learned 90% of my English from tibia and otland, and it made me get addicted to computer related stuff, gaming studing articles on the internet and reading more books, 2 years ago i wouldn't read anything more than 2 lines anywhere. That helped me to be ''smartest'' in my class here in the USA, because without Tibia it would of have taken me 2 years of hi-school to get to this level of ESL(English second language). I've been here in the united states for about 1 year and i speak english better than people who's been here for more than 4 years

Not really. It did in a good way, cause I started gaming heavy on Tibia when I cut off all my bad friends...but ye I'm retired from it now and play the casual ot server every month or so

Back