• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have been hacked.

Alex De Caro

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I've been hacked yesterday by creating an account on xintera.zapto.org. I lost my all items which were worth 10kk~~ I know it wasn't worth enough but now I have anything. And here I got a question:
Could somebody help me ? I just need axe,some eq,thats all... Nothing special. I played here alone,without friends,so I don't have a person which could help me.
I belive in you guys, and I know it was my bad decision to create new account on different Open Tibia.
I had a lot of addon items. If somebody could be so helpful and borrow me items, I give him back everything when I work it out.

Alex De Caro,
Ankrahmun.

Thanks from advance.

I belive in that, some people from 1200 playing on this server can help me.. and Djfit

Hi guys!
I've been hacked yesterday by creating an account on xintera.zapto.org. I lost my all items which were worth 10kk~~ I know it wasn't worth enough but now I have anything. And here I got a question:
Could somebody help me ? I just need axe,some eq,thats all... Nothing special. I played here alone,without friends,so I don't have a person which could help me.
I belive in you guys, and I know it was my bad decision to create new account on different Open Tibia.
I had a lot of addon items. If somebody could be so helpful and borrow me items, I give him back everything when I work it out.

Alex De Caro,
Ankrahmun.

Thanks from advance.

Never use same account and password on different OT servers like I do. Never been hacked from my 8 years career on OTs. :) I'll send you something later.
Yh me to.

Djfit Legend.
Yalahar.

xd
Good luck in being tutor mr. beggar.

Never use same account and password on different OT servers like I do. Never been hacked from my 8 years career on OTs. :) I'll send you something later.

Thank you. And yes, It was my bad decision to create account on other Open Tibia. I never create account on other servers.

It was a joke man.
I heard that was a hack link, same as mayshia.zapto.org.zapto.org, people make same password and thats why they getting hacked..

I love all the jokes about djift being tutor
I love it also.

Just NEVER use the same account information on other servers. It really is that simple to protect your account.

Don't download crack for bots. They mostly have keylogger in it.
About backing ur items or char, you need a luck with Mark.

Back