• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

have we got any Greece/Egyptians here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
have you got human rights in your country?
same goes to the Egyptians?

You shall not be proud of you police officers nor your selves if you think what they do is right. and if you haven't seen anything wrong from those people then go in youtube and search, i wont give you link to the movies but name to those movies.

Shame on Greece for this one, I'm sure there are more but i won't watch them...
Greek police officer abusing an Immigrant and Greek citizen

To the Egyptians who are proud of their police enjoy your police.
Police Brutality In Egypt

I'v seen those movies before but i want you to see how the police 's in other countries are.

and don't tell me to see what saddam hussien have done i know very well he's fucked up too.
this is nothing to comment but its SHAME on you.

We might not have a good police but we have culture,history and we are civilized.However,yes,we have human rights and if you don't know,Greece is the birthplace of democracy.

"Greek police officer abusing an Immigrant and Greek citizen."

I might be racist but if he was Albanian or Turkish gratz to the police officer,shame on him for abusing the Greek guy tho.

0mg0mg I don't agree fast with nikolasa but I agree. And Zoo0o0ro0ro0ror0 every country has some bad people.. I don't know where you are originally from, but I'll bet that there are also enough people like that in your country.

edit:

Greek police officer abusing an Immigrant and Greek citizen. made me laol

Last edited:
have you got human rights in your country?
same goes to the Egyptians?

You shall not be proud of you police officers nor your selves if you think what they do is right. and if you haven't seen anything wrong from those people then go in youtube and search, i wont give you link to the movies but name to those movies.

Shame on Greece for this one, I'm sure there are more but i won't watch them...
Greek police officer abusing an Immigrant and Greek citizen

To the Egyptians who are proud of their police enjoy your police.
Police Brutality In Egypt

I'v seen those movies before but i want you to see how the police 's in other countries are.

and don't tell me to see what saddam hussien have done i know very well he's fucked up too.
this is nothing to comment but its SHAME on you.

I'm half greek and of course police abuse is wrong. Why blame the greek people? Blame the police. And since you're criticizing greece as a country, should we talk about Iraq? And are you really from the right country to talk about human rights?

You kinda made yourself look like a fool when you created this thread :<

It's the same thing as former president Bush would say: "Make peace, not war!".

Hillarious ain't it?

And this thead is old, WHY BUMPING IT ?!!!!111111111111111

DAMN IRAQ PEOPLE YOU'RE EVIL. SHAME on you!

Look evil iraq, whole iraq is evil :s
"Car bomb hits Iraq cattle market
At least 12 people are killed and many are wounded in a car bomb attack near a busy livestock market in Iraq."

Source: BBC NEWS | Special Reports | Conflict with Iraq

"Suicide Bomber Kills 2, Injures 12 In Baghdad-Iraqi Officials
Nasdaq

BAGHDAD (AFP)--A suicide bomber killed at least two people and wounded 12 Wednesday in an attack against a police patrol in central Baghdad, Defense and Interior Ministry sources said."

Source: Iraq News, Headlines and Latest Stories on Yahoo! News

Trust me, you don't want more. So stop spread hatred here, every country has bad moments.

I'm half greek and of course police abuse is wrong. Why blame the greek people? Blame the police. And since you're criticizing greece as a country, should we talk about Iraq? And are you really from the right country to talk about human rights?

Hillarious ain't it?

Because I am getting pissed off when people talk about Greece regarding human rights.

Hillarious ain't it?

Why did I make a fool of my self? And yes I'm from the right country to talk about human rights, and does the country really matter to talk about human right? So what if people died in Iraq of course they die when its war, are you smart or dumb? Have you ever heard or seen people not dying in a war? If yes then its in your dreams not in real. Police are corrupt in every country even in sweden the police blows. But why the heck be against another people? Greece made democracy yes and they made the racist thing too Nikolas?

Why did I make a fool of my self? And yes I'm from the right country to talk about human rights, and does the country really matter to talk about human right? So what if people died in Iraq of course they die when its war, are you smart or dumb? Have you ever heard or seen people not dying in a war? If yes then its in your dreams not in real. Police are corrupt in every country even in sweden the police blows. But why the heck be against another people? Greece made democracy yes and they made the racist thing too Nikolas?

Well..
Greece were the first culurical people on the earth.. they believed in the GoD's..
But no greece havent made racist.. racist made america.:thumbup:

Well..
Greece were the first culurical people on the earth.. they believed in the GoD's..
But no greece havent made racist.. racist made america.:thumbup:
Got any proof that USA made racist? (I got no proof that Greece made or any other country)

Do not judge the whole country just by the words of a single person.Yes I was racist with what I said.That doesn't make every Greek racist.Being against someone else is one of corruption's results and yes my friend,country does matter.You should firstly criticize your own country's human rights and then critisize Greece's or Egypt's human rights.You can also read the human rights and tell us which of those do exist in your country.I assure you that at least three of them are of Greek root.

Many of them exist in my country and yes you don't believe me because in your channels the only view you get is the bad one but do they really shows the good things that's being done in Iraq? No they only show bad things, if you want to argument about this with me you shall not because my cousin came from Iraq a moth ago and its great down there. There are no more killings as before and everyone is back. And yet again country doesn't matter the behaviour counts more then where you come from. Everyone is worth the same, rich or poor.

Many of them exist in my country and yes you don't believe me because in your channels the only view you get is the bad one but do they really shows the good things that's being done in Iraq? No they only show bad things, if you want to argument about this with me you shall not because my cousin came from Iraq a moth ago and its great down there. There are no more killings as before and everyone is back. And yet again country doesn't matter the behaviour counts more then where you come from. Everyone is worth the same, rich or poor.

The fact that our channels show the bad side of your country means that your channel might be doing the same with Greece.Oh and btw,one of my best friends is from Iraq and he doesn't have the same opinion with you about Iraq

The fact that our channels show the bad side of your country means that your channel might be doing the same with Greece.Oh and btw,one of my best friends is from Iraq and he doesn't have the same opinion with you about Iraq
Our channels don't show anything about Greece but i found those tapes on youtube when i was searching for something ;) Greece shows the bad side from Iraq because it was in a war, well not everyone got same opinion about things and i think you know it very good. It might be because i love Iraq more then your rl.

Our channels don't show anything about Greece but i found those tapes on youtube when i was searching for something ;) Greece shows the bad side from Iraq because it was in a war, well not everyone got same opinion about things and i think you know it very good. It might be because i love Iraq more then your rl.

Well I don't think a war has its good side,do you? And I love Greece more than your Rl too and I am willing to die for Greece if needed.Hail Greece,Hail the Hellenes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back