• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever got caught by the police?

it happened to me about hundred times, drinking beer in public places, nazi "hand show-off", playing football in supermarket (u know there are sport zones with balls, bicycles etc..) and pee-pee in public spots and eat all the food i have before buying any more :blink:

Some cops stopped me before two weeks and they asked me where I had hidden my drugs. Of course they tried to trick me , I didn't have drugs. -.-
They left me. :p

Almost got caught urinating at public place :eek:
Two guards were carrying a drunk guy and they saw me, they shouted to another guard that was walking about 10m behind to take care of me. He didn't see me but he walked up to me and asked me what I was doing. I denied it all then he left.

I'v been caught 4 times, but I never visited the police station (lucky me)

what reason? Driving without licens
2 times was kinda emberessing to tell and the last time was a random controll

Some days ago I drunk a bit to much, I was driving against the traffic and also got hit by a policecar... They tried to cach me but I was smarter xD!!! Funny=D

i got caught by police 9 times
1 for painting walls XD!!!
8 for starting fights -.-

And I guess you're the one who got beaten up right?

I've been caught by a cop when I threw an orange with my friend on an idiot who was hunting us down with an axe.

thank god i didnt got caught before coz i live in egypt

my dad told me :-

people be happy when they get caught in england

I asked why :-

he said when he entered they asked him what would he like to drink, and he drank it and left (he got caught for driving with no license)

here in egypt if you get caught without a license :-
u go to the station and stand to wait till they check ur file on the computer and when u standing like while his checking ull get hit by like the police men walking there on their coming and leaving a foot in your a**
and crazy shit.. lol that sux

I was caught by the police many times (yeah many times).
But everytime they left me :D
Cuz i dont do anything !

yeh 2 times, for breaking windows and smashed a car with a stone xD but that was when i was quite long ago.. ^^

Well i did often lal
this is the funnyest thing lawl
we got drunk for new year and i came to the police station because i wanted to report some thief lol
i was quite drunk 3.0 promille alc. in my blood lol :p

Well i did often lal
this is the funnyest thing lawl
we got drunk for new year and i came to the police station because i wanted to report some thief lol
i was quite drunk 3.0 promille alc. in my blood lol :p

You'd most likely be dead if you had 3.0 promille alcohol in your blood. Even less likely that you'd be able to go to the police station.

2 weeks ago, I got caught robbing a house and I had somone blood on my tshirt.

You'd most likely be dead if you had 3.0 promille alcohol in your blood. Even less likely that you'd be able to go to the police station.

lol
dude, i saw people with 5 promiles in austria lol nothing new u pay 100 euro and cya.. :D

well, i was goin with friends, also goin into ziq zaq style_/

Back