• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever got caught by the police?

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
I never been in a police station or something nor in a prison and I know I won't (I hope) but, I saw at some places where people got caught by the police.

What about you then?

Never I don't think that there is someone here has been caught by police..

yes but not to a police station. It was a long time ago when me and me friend
cycle without helmet (LOL) and a police car stoped us.. And told us to use helmet.

Ive never been caught or something
One time , the police stopped me and said i hadnt got a helmet but i had one, and they said "Yes,now you got one"
So silly , because i knew whom they searched for,it was a friend he drove with his scooter , without a helmet , but it was another scooter than mine , and i cant understand how they couldnt see that my was completly different from the other one -.-

never, and lets hope my computer will never be seized i have so many illegal downloads and licensed crap but I'm sure not as much as other people

Never, but been a witness, a fight at school. Some kid shouting that he's a racist and starting to punch an immigrant. So a guy in our class (an immigrant) steps forth and punches him. And he got charged for making the guy get a concussion and stuff. ^.-

I have never been catched by the police ;)
I am good friends with them I guess hahahaha.
Ones my brother lost his scooter, because somebody theft it.
He tought he would never get it back, but the next day a police saw some scooter in "Houten" and took the scooter back(A).
I have also been a witness ones, because a friend was hit by a melee hit of some guy. Not that I was where he was, but still needed to do a witness...

Maybe you all should loose up a little, "I go to jail every weekend".

My best friend got taken home in a cop car last week for "public drunkness" at the age of 15. Impressive eh?

Well, it's pretty normal for a 15 year old to drink, and most of them arround here do it very public. At train station.., or inside the bus and so on. So no, it's not impressive at all.

My record is clean :p But ive been there several times, since of the Tsunami 2005. Also been lots of times at the hostpital coz of that.

I was caught by the police when I was beating a gipsy at my street
Wasn't a nice time :(

err dus it count if you walk home at like 11 pm and they stop u when ur like 9yrs old (this was like 5 years ago) i was walking home after a firework thing and the picked me UP AND I WAS LIKE 2 HOUSES AWAY from my house....

NEW ZEALAND COPS = PATHETIC

*Don't Carry Guns
*Only Use Tazers and there kept in the partol car...
*The send unarmed policemen into TIMBERLEA!!! what the f$%^ it's the worst neighbourhood in Wellington!

Got caught for riding drunken on a bicycle!
Hell, I didn't even know it was forbidden in Switzerland.

Luckily they told me to push the bicycle back home and I'll be fine, meaning without any punishment. Yet after the next corner, I got up my bicycle and rode further. The fucking police came back and after that they made me pay for every tiny little shit. My bicycle wasn't in it's best times, lack of light in the back as example. Riding drunken on a bicycle with 1.8%%, ignoring a warning of the police and using a bicycle in bad status. Those were the things I got punished for.

Summed up and the punishment I got was about 200€.

Back