• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

have you noticed that monsters are very dumb in tfs 1.x in comparision with older releases?

have you?

• yes

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Bump! I have noted that when monster are being chased by a player they run turn around almost every step to look at player, then begin to run and turn the look again, every step is there a fix for this?

As far i remember 0.4 TFS onthink delay ins 500 ms while in newest tfs its 1000 ms.

Yeah, this post was/is the reason im staying with 0.4 xD not for long though, maybe I will switch to newer tfs although its kinda easier for me to write scripts in the old one. On the other hand, the compilation is incredibly easy which tempts me enough to start using 1.4 🤔

Yeah, this post was/is the reason im staying with 0.4 xD not for long though, maybe I will switch to newer tfs although its kinda easier for me to write scripts in the old one. On the other hand, the compilation is incredibly easy which tempts me enough to start using 1.4 🤔

Don't worry buddy!
TFS 1.5 has made revolutionary things like adding some xml monsters from real tibia and some edits in items.xml!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure TFS 1.x in 30 years we will get monster AI like TFS 0.4 had 10 years ago! We can pray!

Don't worry buddy!
TFS 1.5 has made revolutionary things like adding some xml monsters from real tibia and some edits in items.xml!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure TFS 1.x in 30 years we will get monster AI like TFS 0.4 had 10 years ago! We can pray!

28 years left ! Niceeeeee

Back