• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Having Lag? DDoS Imminent?

Reaction score
DDoS has been hitting hard the last 48h, and here is some precautionary measures.

Do:
1. Get Blessings, make sure you got them, you never know when it will hit.
2. Heal Up, A low health player in lag is stranded.
3. Utamo Vita. Can be a life saver.
4. Actually is a extension of three, POTS, keep mana upupup!

Dont:
1. Dont PG. You WILL Die.
2. Dont Stand Around on a huge spawn.
3. Dont Stay in client if the server gets to laggy, if you think you have time, go to google.com and if it reloads quick, Exitlog, this server wont lag unless somethings wrong.
4. And most important, while its DDosed, Dont refresh homepage or try to connect to the client, just chill, we dont want you to contribute to the DDoS!

Do this and you will most definetly not be to much affected when the Dudes Dies On Slimes atm.

and my personal opinion to Talaturen; you are TALATUREN, do what you do best!

Last edited:
DDoS has been hitting hard the last 48h, and here is some precautionary measures.

Do:
1. Get Blessings, make sure you got them, you never know when it will hit.
2. Heal Up, A low health player in lag is stranded.
3. Utamo Vita. Can be a life saver.
4. Actually is a extension of three, POTS, keep mana upupup!

Dont:
1. Dont PG. You WILL Die.
2. Dont Stand Around on a huge spawn.
3. Dont Stay in client if the server gets to laggy, if you think you have time, go to google.com and if it reloads quick, Exitlog, this server wont lag unless somethings wrong.
4. And most important, while its DDosed, Dont refresh homepage or try to connect to the client, just chill, we dont want you to contribute to the DDoS!

and my personal opinion to Talaturen; you are TALATUREN, do what you do best!

Hahaha this was kinda funny..

i really dont think so

It's definitely not the end and we're not shutting down the server. We're looking at possible solutions to mitigate these stronger attacks right now and we will keep you updated when we know more.

TFS has a pretty good built in protection and the webservers of today got a good one too, its just too many attackers over the bn

i really dont think so

well i guess they should just ping you once so you will understand what a large DDoS is for you...
isnt talked about 1 gb

i guess its huge like 10 gb or more
cuz it never got so big before
and even real tibia suffer from this

they cannot ping me cuz im a person and not a computer or somethin

actually a ping is a command to see if the other end is responsive, so as long as i say hey dariu and you answer, hypothetically im pinging you

and to compare, this ping to the server is like you getting hit by a train, you wont survive unless youre in a tank.

OT: Xon är du yosef rushar?

Back