• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Having problem with people cloning items on ur server? check this

Gkatt

Reaction score
Hello people

This is my tutorial how to protect your server against one example of cloning item.

Player "Cloner" = Puts a donate item inside his depot and relog this means that the character is saved now

"Cloners Friend" = Gets a donate item from the cloner and relogs
His char is saved.

He give back the donate item to cloner and cloner relogs once again = SAVED

"Cloner" !createguild Test - !invite Friend

"Friend" Friend doesnt join the guild he just relogs once again and this error will show up in ur server console

[05/11/2010 22:57:34] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO `guild_invites` (`player_id`, `guild_id`) VALUES (54, 20),(54, 21) - MYSQL ERROR: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`war`.`guild_invites`, CONSTRAINT `guild_invites_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`guild_id`) REFERENCES `guilds` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE) (1452)
Character not saved

When the friend relogs he will have the doante item in his depot
and the cloner to..

How to get rid of this problem is to remove the command !createguild

This is tested on a simple war ot
If it helped someone please Rep++

And sorry for my english
I just try to help

/Gkatt
:peace:

tbh that's not removing the problem, that's just preventing people making guilds...
removing the problem would be to edit the source to stop this flaw from happening.

tbh that's not removing the problem, that's just preventing people making guilds...
removing the problem would be to edit the source to stop this flaw from happening.

its fixed in svn.

Well this helped me since theres a webside where they can make guilds : )

Back