• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Having Trouble Portfowarding!

xRaw

GT: TehCina
Reaction score
Can Someone Help Me Out With The Portfowarding, I Cant
Get it To Work :(

Can you give more info? You don't know how to do it or did you do it but your ports are still closed?
If you don't know how to do it or not sure if you did it right, try to type your router and portforwarding in google and then you will find tutorials how to portforward with that router.

i did portfoward but my ports are still close,
when i check for tutorails its all different

- - - Updated - - -

Can you give more info? You don't know how to do it or did you do it but your ports are still closed?
If you don't know how to do it or not sure if you did it right, try to type your router and portforwarding in google and then you will find tutorials how to portforward with that router.

i did portfoward but my ports are still close,
when i check for tutorails its all different

- - - Updated - - -

Am i doing anything wrong
202a3aacfc373a798354ecfc9c0490c8

Are you sure they are closed? Already tried letting people login? and what kind of error do they get from the client?

Also, don't forget to also allow the ports in firewall, or turn it off.

yep, and i let people join but they cant, woul you beable to get team viewer and try it for me?

- - - Updated - - -

cause if i do it i might mess things up

Well, what happens when they try to login, what kind of error do they get, can they see the character list? and don't forget/skip the adding ports to firewall/turning it off, ports will always be blocked if you don't do that.

they get to the character list but it dont allow them to log

- - - Updated - - -

ok i just turned off the firewall

- - - Updated - - -

and is this right ? http://gyazo.com/f73bb1fba3ba98b60925d0da86f452ed

- - - Updated - - -

f73bb1fba3ba98b60925d0da86f452ed

- - - Updated - - -

Well, what happens when they try to login, what kind of error do they get, can they see the character list? and don't forget/skip the adding ports to firewall/turning it off, ports will always be blocked if you don't do that.

i did that turn off firewall, and Portfoward, but idk if i did the portfoward right

Do I Need To Have To Portfoward Thing open with one with 7171,7171 and the other 7172,7172?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey can you test it for me 173.252.1.184

173.252.1.184, yes it is, i know cause i was just messing around with all the setting on it cause it didn't work,
you got team viewer? so you can help me with it?

You can try to type your router with portforwarding in google, then you will find tutorials how to porforward with that router to check if you did anything wrong.

Will The Input Be 7172 And Output 7172?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Limos ill be back tommorrow and where can i get a sig like that?

I don't know which router you use, so I'm not sure what you mean. But portforward both 7171 and 7172. 7171 to get to the character list and 7172 is to login from your character list ingame.

@updated,
What do you mean?

Last edited:
I don't know which router you use, so I'm not sure what you mean. But portforward both 7171 and 7172. 7171 to get to the character list and 7172 is to login from your character list ingame.

@updated,
What do you mean?
?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Your sig,were can i get one like that

It's a screenshot made ingame, with an added text with Gimp. If you go to settings, Edit Signature, you can add one.

Back