• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Havoc's GM application.

Havocbringer

Reaction score
So, once again, I have returned!

Havoc's GameMaster Application

divisor2.png

Who am I?:
I started playing tibia at the age of thirteen, approximately five years ago. I started off from square one on an ot server, not playing cipsoft's glorified version of the game. This taught my to value the work and effort put in by the servers owner and other amazing servers like that one I had initially started to play. I am but a simple tibia player who thrives to renew my love for the game. I was pretty inactive for about a year and a half, as I had to concentrate on school, but I have just finished my last year of school and I hope to attend university in the area's of Computer science and Business.

divisor2.png

What can I offer to a server?:​
I have been around a pretty long time on both real tibia, ot servers and otland. I know my way around a server, the rules and regulations and the way a successful server should be run. I can offer advise and help you to contemplate future options for your server. I can help players in the game and of course, aid with anything game related. Unfortunately I cannot script as of yet, but I have an understanding of scripts and hope to be able to script in the near future.

divisor2.png

What experience have I?:​
I have been a staff member on a range of ot servers previous to my writing of this thread. I've created my own server once or twice and although it failed to attract player's attentions [probably due to my lack of advertising skills], I know the "ins and outs" of running a server. I have a vast well of knowledge when it comes to how to deal with players in the game, as I have filled many staff positions, ranging from an Admin to a tutor on a variety of servers.

divisor2.png

How active am I?:​
I consider myself to be pretty active when I want to be. For the summer I can offer between six and seven hours of constant activity, but I'm not going to lie like a lot of other threads, the other seasons I can probably only offer between four and five hours of constant activity, but no less than that.

divisor2.png

What qualities do I have/why should you pick me?:​
I'm not going to create this thread just to boast about who I think I am and instead I'm going to list a couple of things I believe myself to be. I believe that I am honest, hardworking, attentive and witty, but of course you can decide upon that.

divisor2.png

What age am I?:​
Come the end of July, I shall be turning eighteen. The 29th of July to be exact.​

divisor2.png

How can you contact me?:
I can be contacted via a PM here at otland or via skype, my skype name is darren3435. I am willing, of course, to do an interview and I would advise that one be held before I am even considered.

divisor2.png

I hope that I may be of help to you and your server in the near future.
Kind regards,
Havoc.

Last edited:
Back