• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hawar's mapping theard.

That's really good actually :) I like the Snow/Ice

I'm working currently on a 100% custom map it will be used for a project and I don't want to upload screens of it just minimap's..(remain secret)
:blink: here we go.

Minimap.
clipboard01m.png

Sorry for my bad english <_< I know it is bullshit but I'm learning :w00t:

The shape is "Pretty" good.
To much rivers. Nice anyways :)

. Sheinen 4 eva, you rox at everything you do, thats the good work budd'y

Looks cool! 10/10 on everything but the minimap. To much rivers :X so.. 8 / 10 on that. :)

Keep the good work up!

I'm working currently on a 100% custom map it will be used for a project and I don't want to upload screens of it just minimap's..(remain secret)
:blink: here we go.

Minimap.
clipboard01m.png

Sorry for my bad english <_< I know it is bullshit but I'm learning :w00t:

bad idea. its smart to show people your work so that they know its good stuff from the get go. called building a player base. you want peopel to want to play your project well befor its even done just so you have a huge jump from the get go.

edit: forgot to mention, nice stuff its got a good style to it.

UPDATE: Our project

Dragon's
18clipboard01bmp

Minimap
clipboard02a.png

Cyclops
clipboard05y.png

Choose our vocation

clipboard03x.png

Mutated humans

clipboard04h.png

Hope you like it.

Last edited:
just a random question:

Someone showed me how he mapped before trough Team Viewer and it was a german guy. Wasn't it you?

Back