• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HD memory

Are you asking how much GB it is on your harddrive?
None.

A full RL map with MySQL database is max 200 megabytes (normally 100-150).
How much RAM is needed? Servers say its 6, I can run it under 3 easily.

Depends on how its scripted and what tfs you are using. If you are using 0.4 you will need alot more then if you are using 1.0.

Yes, hard drive and the MySQL database and theforgottenserver 0.4.
How much memory would it take?
Number of Players 100-200

Just the players dosen't take much, its items, depot items, vip lists, deaths, etc.

But if you have 20gb free it should be enough I guess, and thats after you have installed everything. With 200 players id say you need atleast 8gb to have a smooth playing, maybe more depending on how you have scripted the server etc.

/\ this guy is crazy, really. Dont worry about Hard Drive space, you wont run out (unless you are using a computer from the 90's)
I have an active database with 20 players and its 500kb. Just multiply.

/\ this guy is crazy, really. Dont worry about Hard Drive space, you wont run out (unless you are using a computer from the 90's)
I have an active database with 20 players and its 500kb. Just multiply.

Crazy? I tought he asked if he had enough free space, since you can't even find harddrives for normal desktops under 80-100 he will not run out. But since ALOT of ppl has like 1% left on there harddrive im not crazy.. And 20 players isen't alot, compare 20 players by 100 players with market offers, depot items. You are just plain silly if you think all the players have the same amount of space. Look in your database and download some rly old database and compare...

But you never do 10GB of database man hahaha.
I said crazy not in a offensive manner, I was kind of joking.
I would actually like to see a DB of 100 players that is more than 1GB.

But you never do 10GB of database man hahaha.
I said crazy not in a offensive manner, I was kind of joking.
I would actually like to see a DB of 100 players that is more than 1GB.

But he diden't say 200 players, he said 200 players active is what I tought. But 200 players without large depots, houses etc. Won't be over a half gb, but if you look at servers with 200 players active, they probbly have another 500 that isen't active, sub chars etc etc. And if you look at ex shadowcores and see how big that database is :p, and then scale it down to 200 players active, you would get a better number.

Listen to WibbenZ Its not bad to have some left over space, never search for a minimum HD get something bigger!

Back