• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Header for website

Thread moved to Small Art.

Last edited:
Bump, please just edit the text of the header to "Welcome to Open Tibia Server - Materia-OTS!"

eh. ok. look. open a folder or just put the image in a existing folder. now take the position the old header is in and exchange the path to the old header for the new header's name and path.

He is talking about replacing the header, but that isn't what you are asking for.

I could make a header/logo for you, but you will have to wait for tomorrow.

Just one question: the text you want, will become a pretty big line unless you want a smaller font-size, are you sure you want this?.

Yes im sure, and thnx for helping me, i can wait ;)

Last edited:
v63xu0.png

Thanks for helping me Xenios!, But if you could put the text up a bit more, right under the "man"s head cuz it looks like this atm with the text down there

I moved the text to the right, so it won't cover that 'guy' on the left. If you want the text perfectly centered in the image, let me know.

2zfv485.png

Last edited:
Back