• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Headshot Master(ED) Lifethread gogo 300+

Kush Master

Reaction score
So I've decided to start my lifethread(I'll do my best not to let it die) currently I am playing on a 100 Elder Druid called Headshot Master(Don't ask me why I picked that name)My goals are
Lvl
100(x)
150(x)
200( )
250( )
300( )
Magic level
80(x)
100( )
110( )
120( )
So here's the first screen I took!
4gktvs.png

And my recent stats and eq on the day I've started this thread
zx3dw5.png

Yes I know the M lvl is highly shit never trained it yet but I will try to improve it!

Svargrond arena

2vd4gmh.png

:O
And my small reward for almost getting killed by that demon
2r3z1gn.png

Banshee Quest to gain some lvls
2l8x5zp.png

Last edited:
A small update on lvls :)
2z4w8p1.png

Everyone dies sometimes xd
2rhqzpu.jpg

2dbnw2v.jpg

And 110!
2gsecl1.jpg

From now i'll upload every 5 lvls I advance and Quests & Pk actions with friends etc.

e82wkz.png

120!
hrev45.png

130!
9bgarm.png

And did the behemoth quest for some quick cash :)
2untwlg.png

Right now I am really planning on getting a Yalahari mask and reaching 150 so I can wear spellbook of ancient arcana :)

I have some screens waiting to be uploaded but I will do that tomorrow as now it's late and I am tired :) Thanks for looking at my lifethread so far guys I will do my best to keep going as I enjoy making this thread :)

Last edited:
And back with some more lvls I recently hunted in vengoth castle which is an awesome spot in my opinion for people around my lvl and higher :)
33dw7pz.png

25oz6u9.png

2hp1z0k.png

And booyah one of the achievements reached :)
28ksg1y.png

Also Finally got the eq I wanted to have now just missing a royal scale robe and gill legs I think for a nice m lvl set :) Here it is

ncds7s.png

Sorry on being kinda slow with the screens guys but school is being a bitch and also I am focused alot on training in taekwondo now but... that doesn't mean my lifethread has stopped or died i'll do my best to keep it alive.

Back