• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heal monsters

Fear Factor

Reaction score
Please try to delete healing of monsters. Always some noobs came and heal, in monster trap its easy to die if you dont have monster on 1 hit
What do you think about that?

part of the game sorry but if they get rid of that theyll lose alot of players

If I recall correctly, Tibia removed the ability to heal monsters in the 10.0 update on all game worlds, but I think most players would prefer that we don't implement this change. If you want it to be changed, please create a poll so that we can get an idea of how many players are for and against it.

It sometimes really annoying, but it is usefull as fuck, when you are using it

If I recall correctly, Tibia removed the ability to heal monsters in the 10.0 update on all game worlds, but I think most players would prefer that we don't implement this change. If you want it to be changed, please create a poll so that we can get an idea of how many players are for and against it.

please talaturen DONT ACT LIKE CIPSOFT
NEVER!!!!!!!!!
edit: a maybe act like cipsoft when choosing your next server xp/ml/skill stages =D

Last edited:
Back