• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved HEALING/MANA colors on tfs 1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
hello folks, I want to update some stuff from 10.94, as the healing color when the player use some cure, and the mana
then, I want to choice the correct color, to make it, I want to test the colors, how I can make a lua script, talkaction, or action, anything that I can test the 255 colors?
qtConEx01ColorCodes.jpg

it is possible ? without any change in the source (yet)

no @president vankk, is not a text, my bad put this name on my thread :oops::oops::oops: how I said, this is not a text, this is the color of the damage, if you see my thread
https://otland.net/threads/new-types-of-damage-how-to-create.233109/
you'll understand what I want... I just need select the correct color from damage
maxresdefault.jpg

this value "1212" near of the boss anomaly, is the new "heal" color, and the old blue is the healing of mana, because now you can see how much mana was restored, are understanding me ?

I added it:
const.cpp
Code:
TEXTCOLOR_MAYABLUE = 95, (MANA NEW)
TEXTCOLOR_MAYARED = 194, (RED LIFE NEW)

To change of life you search in game.cpp for TEXTCOLOR_MAYABLUE and change to TEXTCOLOR_MAYARED.

Now mana, it is another code to do.

I added it:
const.cpp
Code:
TEXTCOLOR_MAYABLUE = 95, (MANA NEW)
TEXTCOLOR_MAYARED = 194, (RED LIFE NEW)

To change of life you search in game.cpp for TEXTCOLOR_MAYABLUE and change to TEXTCOLOR_MAYARED.

Now mana, it is another code to do.
thank you :)
the code is just create a new "damage" manahealing" I guess, thanks for the numbers :D:D:D:D

No, the thing you want is not possible without sources.

In Game.cpp -> combatChangeMana

Add the mana like the health is added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back