• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Healing monsters should be changed...

Boomz

Reaction score
@Mark & @Hani can you tell me one good reason why ppl are able to heal monsters? It's damn annoying, I'm trying for ages to do Ghastly task and always some noob ED is comming and healing the Ghastlys and luring more and more. It's like always the same noob who are comming and wasting their whole day on healing those Ghastlys.

Will it be possible you change that on the next update?

Thanks for any answere! ;)

It's not about the my friend I just started to play on Shadowcores and sometimes people come to my spawn and heal my monsters....

OMG OMG OMG! U CANT BOTTING! OMG OMG OMG

Retarded postcunt... you are such a genius.... you know that I can't bot when my monsters getting healed. Didn't know that I can't bot then.. how do you know that? Omg!
Fact is... it has nothing to do with botting. I hunt manual and there are even alert scripts to use for monster healing.
It's just the point that it's annoying if you always getting your monster healed by some random noob and even if you write him that you are at your pc and write to those guys, they won't stop at all. ;)

Lol, you are retarded. If they should change that, doesn't that mean they should add that hardcore mino island, Rosha~ and the new PvP system?
DONT FIX THE MAS RES SYSTEM, IT'S OUR WAY TO DEAL WITH BOTTERZZZ

It's fixed in real Tibia also.... if you want to deal with the botters, then kill them!
Noobs are even healing non-botters monster... FIX IT, EVERYDAY THE SAME SHIT!!!!! @Mark @Hani

7yzff2.jpg

It's fucking annoying... I just had to stop hunting again!! -.-

OMFG ARE YOU RETARDED? IF YOU WANT RL TIBIA, GO TO FKN RL TIBIA RETARD! Everyone is complaining about the haling monsters problem on RL atm, so shut your mouth noob

OMFG ARE YOU RETARDED? IF YOU WANT RL TIBIA, GO TO FKN RL TIBIA RETARD! Everyone is complaining about the haling monsters problem on RL atm, so shut your mouth noob

Monsters are there to kill and not to heal. Over and out. ;)

Monsters are there to kill and not to heal. Over and out. ;)
Its the only way to deal with botters... Just today i killed 3 200+ ek's by healing their monsters. Without the monsters i would have wasted one of them for 3-4h and even then he would probably survive.

It's not fixed in real tibia it's more like destroyed in real tibia, No healingmonsters shouldn't be removed only people who would want it removed are new school players who only can use bot and they're pissed off people can waste them this way so easy.

Back