• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Healing numbers..

Eppan

Chueppan Production
Reaction score
When you heal it says +XXX that's ugly just remove it.

If you don't care, why the fuck are you posting then? Damn retarded little kid with no vocabulary other than "fuck" to choose between.

i dont care either, that means its not some "must-do" thing, they should take care of some more important things
so who the fuck cares about healing numbers?

It takes approximately 15 seconds to open config.lua, and change the option to "no".
So it's nothing that will replace other fixes.

It takes approximately 15 seconds to open config.lua, and change the option to "no".
So it's nothing that will replace other fixes.

Then they would have to restart the server since sometimes the /reload config.lua function doesn't reload it. And loading the map would take an approximate 1 minute since it's enormous. There, 1 minute 15 seconds to set an option to "no"...

Then they would have to restart the server since sometimes the /reload config.lua function doesn't reload it. And loading the map would take an approximate 1 minute since it's enormous. There, 1 minute 15 seconds to set an option to "no"...

I don't think they would restart the server only to fix that. I think they would just wait until it's server save.

i like it but wouldnt rly matter to me wether it gets removed or not.

Back