• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Feature Healing Text Color

Why would you have to rebuild all/clean the object files? I don't see you mentioning that they have to edit any single .h header files.

Why would you have to rebuild all/clean the object files? I don't see you mentioning that they have to edit any single .h header files.

True! But that's irrelevant to anyone who has even the slightest clue because they'll surely already be using a wrapper around ccache.

i done step be step on 0.3.6 and doesnt works.

what you mean about compile ? how i should do this lol "^^"

Nothing happened at all for me. Running 0.3.6 pl1

Did as it was said, rebuilt it all and ran it. Logged on and did various healing spells without any success.

Well this blows, worked for me for a while but when i re-compiled it stoped working.. i tried to delete the old cpp files and remade everything but still wont work

Nwm... solved , rookie mistake

Error
heykofoddptesyjonvlstgorbujuexmkzxhztuwjuemhbaesoeccelaaqhiuwtyfcievrjuszbypthpapqgaukgoxgjmlbnbghesvjbejkdcnkhirhefmxlrcqykahgx

Back