• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Healing..

The Onee

Reaction score
honestly. knights dont heal that much.. i easily can die to like 3 sorcs.. also.. my exana mort heals for more then my uhp.. i suggest.. that with this 2nd promo.. u also give us a healing spell better then uhp and exana mort.. and that 2nd promo is for lvl 300+ it gives people a reason to lvl more and such.. this new spell should heal for.. 1.5k. at the most. and with the teams on this server. its not impossible to kill some1 that heals that much

id also like to add.. my exana mort heals about 1k.. my uhp heals for about 600-700.. which neither are that many with the teams we do ahve fighting. so yeah.. a healing spell for knights with 2nd promo would be nice that does more then both of the current ways of healing. paladins dont got the hp.. but they heal pretty much full.. and at a certain lvl when u get enough hp.. its pretty damn hard to kill a paladin when they heal full

Knights heal fine

The pallys heal alot tho
Cuz i bet you cant kill a 150 pally at ur lvl solo

Lol

if u wanna heal that much be a pally ;] eks are fine i was on my ek i out healed aobut 5 mages ;]

ur just an enemy so ofc ur gonna disagree. i been playing tibia longer then probably every1 but skrapper. the healing is whackkk. knights need a new spell. atleast for 2nd promo knights.

Lol

Eks are good u just dont know how to use one and how come u say iv been playing tibia longer then everybody lol?

wow. ur a fucking moron. ive played an elite knight on real tibia for 7 years. fuck off u fucking moron. get the fuck off the thread. u msg me in game saying i heal for 1.7k? ur fucking dumb. fuck off

LEARN TO PLAY KNIGHT IN 5 SECONDS!!!!!
ump+exana mort+soft boots+roh maybe=PWNNNAGGGE

hope you understands.

nop i aggree 100 percent with the one. healing is why i quit, knights dont heal good at all,, zzzzz

if you keep all the healing pots and no custom ones for a knight, why make a custom one for a sorc that heals as you level? why is it that sorc's get a new 1?
in real tibia they both get the final ultimate 1 or w/e, and yet sorcs get a new 1 here... weird... especially because there are lvl 350+ knights on this ot that have to heal more seeing as there max hp is like 5k

Knights can outheal the most players at one time lol, if i raised there healing everyone would be a knight...they already own..

just answer why is there a custom healer for sorc then, that heals more as you level which is uber gay
level 1000 sorc healing like 3000 nice

The one stop bitching about how knights heal its fine and you have a bot so plz be quiet and dont say u dont cuz unknown, me (leo), and allu pwned ur ass in vip while u were botting frost drags

lol

Lollllll what do u mean a lvl 1000 gonna heal 3000 lol our Mr heals just about the same rite as your exana mort+ u get a pot so stop crying .....

Lol

ok?? what do u mean it wont make a differnce loll all eks use a bot to heal Exana mort+Pot Script If u dont have that then your str8 noob Lol...

XD

if your going to bot at all (we all know you do)
at least attempt to make it worth while..
botting without a uhp+exana mort script is suicide right off the bat, cuz we obviously have high lvl mages ^^

Back