• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Health/Mana Bars

Blasphemy

Reaction score
I'm trying to make my health/mana bars looks like this... anyone can help me?
1610581506427.png

Extract Tibia.pic images.
Crop health/mana/empty bar as single graphics or how you want it.
Create function that will calculate how to crop image to percentage of current health/mana.
Done.

Extract Tibia.pic images.
Crop health/mana/empty bar as single graphics or how you want it.
Create function that will calculate how to crop image to percentage of current health/mana.
Done.
sounds easy, but to me it's like create a new game XD!

have you an example so I can relate functions... I don't even know how to link images with functions..

I don't even know how to link images with functions..
Then
obtain images from .pic is not a challenge
U wanna challange but making request thread? :D

Study *.lua and *.otui from this mod and you will learn how to put image into game window and resize, crop etc.
Just try find something that have similar mechanic or works similar to what you want to achieve. Then work on it make changes, tests and you will get what is what etc.
Work with this mod i post here, it works the way you want to achieve.

I don't even know how to link images with functions..
Then
obtain images from .pic is not a challenge
U wanna challange but making request thread? :D

Study *.lua and *.otui from this mod and you will learn how to put image into game window and resize, crop etc.
Just try find something that have similar mechanic or works similar to what you want to achieve. Then work on it make changes, tests and you will get
its not the same. thanks

Back