• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Health/Mana Potions for all Vocs

Axeopunko

Tibera Tutor
Reaction score
Hey i just wondering can health potions strong health potions and great health potions and same for mana potions please and for the paladin potions! be really greatful if you can add them to rune npc shot person many thanks :)

Last edited:
Uh's and Manarune are way better than manapotions, btw you can buy them in rune shop, go on TRADE choose POTION you need, right click on it and choose BUY WITH BACKPACKS, backpack can contain 20 items in it, so u choose number 20 which is full backpack. Sry for spelling mistakes, if there are any.

Beast~.

i want great potions or ultimate potions and who said it was for usiage i like the look of them so want them for my house is it that bad for someone to want somrthing rubbish?

what if i dont have time to loot them? i just want to buy them can gm please reply 2 this and maybe sort something out? ty

Back