• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hearthstone | Heroes of Warcraft !

Spitzy

127.0.0.1 leet hax0r
Reaction score
Hey!

Anyone here playing Hearthstone? :)

I got to legendary just as the new ranked system came into place, but haven't reached down that far ever since, just started playing again and haven't unlocked naxxramas yet unfortunely. Slowly saving up for it but always waste my gold on arenas :p

What's your ranks, best arena keys etc? :)

If your going to play something produced by blizzard why not play wow? not a freaking card game.

Last edited:
If your going to play something produced by blizzard why not play wow? not a freaking card game.
Personal preference, it's like saying "Why play a 2d game when you can play 3d derpherp"..
Why even comment such an idiotic thing?

I ment it as an opinion, I've been playing both wow and hearth, and honestly wow is alot better..

I ment it as an opinion, I've been playing both wow and hearth, and honestly wow is alot better..
It's 2 completely different games.. WoW is a MMORPG while Hearthstone is a cardgame. You can't compare like that..

If his preference is a card game then there is no point in telling him that Blizzard has one of the best MMORPGs out there.
Another example: You are looking to buy a car and someone tells you: "Oh by the way why not buy a plane from the same brand? They produce the best planes out there!"...

Not really both games are playable for any normal person, and normal people dont buy planes.

Not really both games are playable for any normal person, and normal people dont buy planes.
Holy shit i can't tell if you're trolling or actually serious.. That mentality is just plain stupid.
And the plane part was just a similarity, doesn't mean people actually buy planes. We're just trying to make you realize you're wrong.. I guess plan failed?

The game is pretty flipping fun! It's just that I lost interest after a while. :(

Back