• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hearthstone!!

I do, but not for others :( :p

i own diablo 3 and when i asked for a beta i got one within 2/3 weeks

i dont think its overrated: it's just a casual game, not meant for hardcore gamers imo. when you have some spare time u can log on and do a quick game ^^
i do enjoy playing it once in a while ^^ just not all te time because then it gets boring pretty quick :/

i dont think its overrated: it's just a casual game, not meant for hardcore gamers imo. when you have some spare time u can log on and do a quick game ^^
i do enjoy playing it once in a while ^^ just not all te time because then it gets boring pretty quick :/
exactly this, this is a game that's supposed to be played on and off, like 2/3 games per day whenever, its not one of those games where you play an entire afternoon

exactly this, this is a game that's supposed to be played on and off, like 2/3 games per day whenever, its not one of those games where you play an entire afternoon

Correct, but you can play more than 2-3 games without boring yourself out. Arena is the most fun by the way, I'm doing alright in Arenas, I usually win 5 or 6, but currently sitting at 6/1 with a bad druid deck, my lategame is dominant as fuck though.

ZrGu0iz.jpg

Correct, but you can play more than 2-3 games without boring yourself out. Arena is the most fun by the way, I'm doing alright in Arenas, I usually win 5 or 6, but currently sitting at 6/1 with a bad druid deck, my lategame is dominant as fuck though.

ZrGu0iz.jpg
yeah ofc, I mean that as a general rule, not an absolute one, I already did sometimes 10-15 games in a row without getting bored :p

and damn, 4 starfires and 4 ironbarks xD

yeah ofc, I mean that as a general rule, not an absolute one, I already did sometimes 10-15 games in a row without getting bored :p

and damn, 4 starfires and 4 ironbarks xD

Yeah, was fun :) Went 6/3 though, trying with hp stacking now but doesn't work out too good, I keep meeting warriors =/

KowVly1.jpg

Blood Imp so damn annoying..

Old Blood Imp was much stronger, I guess that's why they nerfed it xD

I personally prefer Constructed over Arena, mainly cuz I usually don't get enough money out of arenas to get into another arena right away, so I have to do some normal/ranked games

My main decks are: Archmage Antonidas Mage, Control Mage, Spellblade Rogue, Jaraxxus Warlock and OHKO Priest(Ysera or Mogu'shan Warden(1/7 Taunt) + 2x Divine Spirit + Inner Fire)

Last edited:
There is a thing that is very annoying in this game. So many games depends on luck with cards what you get and you can't do anything to win. No skill game... Just time to get some nice cards and creating nice deck with them.
Thats why I play 1-3 games/week. I'm fucking mad when I loose and can't do anything.

It's a card game, of course you need luck in the cards you draw, and you can't win every game, its just not possible

i got like 30%-40% win rate with my sucky deck but i love the game. i don't even play lol anymore because i want play hearthstone

Back