• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HeavenOT Showoff

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
Welcome to HeavenOT Showoff.​

Welcome to watch our progress in HeavenOT
wanna join our project click here
Read 1,2 and 3 Post for more information about the OT.

Houses:

25qdmol.png

2a7txxf.jpg

Credits to:
Fairywintah

Workers job:

PIC UPDATING!

jgrrr6.png

keajvd.png

Credits:
Biohazard40

Last edited:
Its not auto :)
Its total raw, atleast mine, idk if my worker did with auto. :p

Wow dumb move on the house... if your going to use a brick roof you shouldnt make it flat...

I reread my post and sorry to sound like a jerk my mapping sucks so I shouldnt be that much of a punk. XD

The second house is based on two roof, its kinda weird to se, but to the left of the higest corner its a little roof :p

It's so squary fail map
The only shaped tile you can put is a square. If you can put a triangle tile or a pentagon then you can start talking crap :) Also this is made as a playable map, Your going to tell me that when your playing your going to notice that the map is like that? No you are going to concentrate on your hunt or escaping from people trying to kill you.

The only shaped tile you can put is a square. If you can put a triangle tile or a pentagon then you can start talking crap :) Also this is made as a playable map, Your going to tell me that when your playing your going to notice that the map is like that? No you are going to concentrate on your hunt or escaping from people trying to kill you.

But it looks like crap also.. it aint a playable map because I cannot see how anyone wanna play this :S

This is just Houses, we have OB and Castle war on the Mapp, Gonna Post some picutre on them, if i have time, cuz need to do homework :), but will do as much as i can, and this isn't crap, you have seen 4 pic of the whole mapp :p
you got no pic how much PvP it will be :p

Back