• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heavy lags

tajfunek9

Reaction score
heavy lags now fix this shit, tutors saying that we have bad internets/computer and blame us but how is possible if 1000 people is with different connections.

TUTORS SUCK BALLS OF BREIVIK .!.

Yes even GM Hani said in game thats DDOS and fucking retard Shiro Swordman saying that we have wooden computers and our mother suck balls gz for this kid tutor.

Cry me a fucking river, you dont have to make a thread just because its lag if we want to know if its lag we can just check advertising for brs crying "OMG LAGGGGGGG KKK LOSE LVL NOOB SERV HEHUEUEH".

Every day? they get ddos'd tops 1 time every week so dont say everyday you ignorant brazol now go spam advertising some more about lags hahaha

Just because you called him (Brazol) makes you more stupid than a Brazilian (Yeah Brazilian is the right way of writing it) You ignorant cunt. Now fuck off and go to school mother*****r.

Just because you called him (Brazol) makes you more stupid than a Brazilian (Yeah Brazilian is the right way of writing it) You ignorant cunt. Now fuck off and go to school mother*****r.
How am I being ignorant? And it's cute really how you brazols must defend each other. Now get some more members from this brazol army to come! HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS kaopskopask

and you think that they didn't see this lags? You think that they came to forum , read you thread and said "omg we have lags on our server?"

fucking
kurwa
idiots

How am I being ignorant? And it's cute really how you brazols must defend each other. Now get some more members from this brazol army to come! HATERS MAKE ME FAMOUS kaopskopask
"Haters make me famous"
Who the fuck are you?

I'm not Brazilian. You're ignorant dude. Everybody playing shadowcores has the right to complain about anything they want, and you can do anything about it Bitch. Go back inside your fucking cave and stay there fucking monkey yeah that's right you can't do anything about it because you suck. F YOU.

I'm not Brazilian. You're ignorant dude. Everybody playing shadowcores has the right to complain about anything they want, and you can do anything about it Bitch. Go back inside your fucking cave and stay there fucking monkey yeah that's right you can't do anything about it because you suck. F YOU.
y u heff to be mad, is onli gejm
PS: cry is free = (

This forum always goes off topic lol, always ends up with PL or BR.

That's all you can say? cry is free? You see how stupid you are?. Gz.
Well unlike you I dont have to write "you fucking cunt" or "you fucking bitch" in every sentence. = (
PS: its even funnier when you actually get mad when people say cry is free, so... Cry is freeeeeee =(

Back