• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

heavy Scripts [REQUEST]

Evil Mark

Reaction score
I Got 3 Quests on My Server

Focus Cape Quest (That gives 40 Mag-lvl) To mages

~~~This Chest should only be obtainable by mages, and by that i mean only Mages should be able to open the Quest Chest~~

Viper Star Quest

~~This Chest should only be obtainable by Paladins, and by that i mean only Paladins should be able to open the Quest Chest~~

Thaian Sword Quest

This Chest should only be obtainable by Knights, and by that i mean only Knights should be able to open the Quest Chest~~

Then i also wanna make a script like this, I Got leveldoors, with bosses in.. but people don't kill the bosses.. they just run trough and take the quest, could someone give me a script like.. How to do so that they can only pass this leveldoor if they kill the monster?.

ey this aint hard ? First For The Focus Cape Just Go Into Items.xml And Change Wich Ml The Player Should Get By Using IT?

Well in you codes from quest you need to add just tis functions:

isKnight(cid) == TRUE
isPaladin(cid) == TRUE
isDruid(cid) == TRUE
isSorcerer(cid) == TRUE

and in the request of the leveldoor, that script is already posted use search function!

Back