• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hehe

as you don't know fatima maslana is more welcome to play at your time instead of our polish so i guess you'll have fucked up time here

lol maslana who the fuck is maslana biggest trade got smashed in hive? heuehuuehe sacrevosky died like a lvl 200+ and cornel run into pz as soon he saw some ppl running to hives fucking crup get some life and stop charloving when your team fighting :*
and ppl who call charlover to someone else look at your self before you tryna be biggest wanna be retards.

lol maslana who the fuck is maslana biggest trade got smashed in hive? heuehuuehe sacrevosky died like a lvl 200+ and cornel run into pz as soon he saw some ppl running to hives fucking crup get some life and stop charloving when your team fighting :*
and ppl who call charlover to someone else look at your self before you tryna be biggest wanna be retards.

yea, I died by 200 lvl yesterday because i had only e ring and nothing more

and sacres u dont got brainn u playing on Ded server yesterday i checking first guy from the casts list and its like 350 skullbasher on thais like close battle :) every1 killing skulls / 70 players on 1 resp nice server 60 mage ue 800 sds 500 :) EVO/ORSZABAL OTS

and sacres u dont got brainn u playing on Ded server yesterday i checking first guy from the casts list and its like 350 skullbasher on thais like close battle :) every1 killing skulls / 70 players on 1 resp nice server 60 mage ue 800 sds 500 :) EVO/ORSZABAL OTS
Go play lunar aka 100 pp online, we have more good fights on shadowcores. Server no dead (1800 online) but your mother yes.

Go play lunar aka 100 pp online, we have more good fights on shadowcores. Server no dead (1800 online) but your mother yes.
Why do you have to bring up his mother? You're so fucking immature like what the hell

because people insult their life (aka tibia servers)
they're sad cunts really...

Though maslana sucks, killed him with 5 ppl in thais. He got traped like a f*cking noob, not like hes any danger to fatima

Back