• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hellbourne.servegame.com

cooleo561

Reaction score
Well, The server is hosted in Sweden and me and my friends recently played this server.

Anyways, While we were online they told us to make a bunch of accounts and characters and just xlog train them with their !afk on function, Making it so the server looked as though a lot of people played it, but in reality it was just a bunch of xlogged chars in trainers.

I did not get any pictures unfortunately because I didn't think much of it at the time but there are a couple of other people that played and recently quit due to BS.
I'm hoping they will post on here aswell.

Yeah, so the GM teleported to 3 of us one day and asked if we could make multiple characters and just xlog train them in the trainers, so that it looked like more people were online (while viewing on OTservlist) when infact there were only about 5 of us on legitimately playing the server. He then proceeded to say if we did so he would give us a reward. I then xlogged 3~ characters and didnt recieve any reward. (wasn't sure it was illegal) now the GM's are deleting characters/killing characters etc and I think it needs to be off OTservlist asap.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I am one of the founders on this OT server we set up 2-3 days ago.
I cannot get why these kids or those two are willing to spend so much time, lying about us, I have no clue what their talking about.

We where clear from the start, that people who would use a tool to level for them, we would give them 3 strikes as a warning, and if that wasn't enough to help them stop, simply ban them.
I never asked you to do anything for me, and we do not support cheating, if you make around 10 accounts and get us banned, I will be really disappointing, we do not want that.

As shotez said.
I see no point in giving rewards to players who botted from level 8-200. You have no reason to be butt hurt, you got three warnings and finally a ban. Furthermore, there are no lags and no kicks. Considering you're from Canada and the server is located in Poland, you might experience a little lag. Don Daniello hosting service is great, no need to judge them.

I can admit I did a boss today yes, and after you guys where so willing to join in, I simply let you. It was on a safe zone, and you wanted to give it a go, so I did, what you asked.

If you can't follow the rules on our servers like when it said "it is strictly prohibited to afk bot or to use a software to level" I watched you walk, and could see you used a script, notated you 3 times, and you couldn't stop. iIf you're just gonna complain on this site or should I just say straight up lye about us, then feel free to, I welcome everyone here to see what it is like.
We've never had a OT server before, and we're learning these things together as friends.

Regards
Riddox

Hellbourne.servegame.com

First of all, I didn't bot at all Lol... I was IP banned for apparently "Threatening a GM" yet I said nothing to offend anybody in anyway, I was stating my opinion on what direction this server will be headed if you guys continue to be corrupt.

You did not give me 3 notations, You gave me 1 notation for "botting" while I wasn't even botting... You said not one word to me and you were ghosted, So you apparently thought I was "Botting" and then gave me a notation... Lol

Second of all, We aren't lying... You DID ask us to create accounts and Xlog them out with your !afk on function. So don't even lie

And no.. We did not ask for the boss... YOU Just teleported people up there because they were red skulled and you killed them with it, How can you even lie like that? You're a joke. This server is a joke and you should be instantly banned off of Otservlist for cheating like that and being a terrible GM, Easily one of the most corrupt servers I've ever played... We now see your true side, You are hands down a compulsive liar.

Yes, People are allowed to try your server out, But you're getting lots of negative feedback from a lot of people... Once they join, They will see how corrupt and stupid this server really is... People running around with Rare axes that are only dropped by Ghazbaran and nobody is even capable of killing it... As I already stated.. This server is a joke and you guys might as well just shut it down. Lol.... Way to delete characters for no reason at all. I guess I used big words while giving my opinion on this OT and you guys felt "Threatened" Since that's why my character was deleted and my account was IP banned for.

So YOU can keep lying but they will eventually find out that you guys are nothing but Cheaters. I hope your OT gets kicked of Otservlist because you truly are a cheater and people would just be wasting their time even making an account on this OT.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you look at that... They realized that they were reported for Spoofing and they logged everyone out Haha... Currently only 11 people on from like 30-40??

Spend so much time? First of all it takes about 1 minute to post on here, and if thats what it takes to try to get your server off of otservlist its worth it. And you're saying I'm lying? That you DIDNT ask me to xlog characters for you? To "benefit" the server? You had your senior tutor make like 10x characters and x log them.You have no clue my arse.

Were trying to prevent people from getting on your server only to be disappointed that 90% of the people online are in afk trainers, and are probably your characters. Not to mention people donating and then being ip banned/banished/deleted for NO reason. I personally was botting yes, I don't mind admitting I probably should have been banned for 3 days, but the other 2 you had NO reason to ban, and DEFINITELY no reason to delete their characters, nor mine.

WE wanted a boss? LMFAO are you f***ing high?! Complete BS, you're a bloody liar there bud.

You decided to ban us because you disliked us, others botted too, that I clearly saw with my own eyes and they had no consequences. But you can clearly tell you've never ran an OT before because you went on a little power trip with a GM char, gz.

Lol, and yeah, wheres all the players that were online before this post was made that are now off? hahahah. Not to mention when they are on their GM characters it adds +2 to total people online. lol..

Last edited:
I literally just counted the amount of people in trainers, and it's 68 out of the 69 people that are on the OT server right now. Nice. This OT is a joke.

@ Riddox

I told you I would do everything in my power to get you guys removed off of OTservlist for cheating... Looks like we've accomplished it? Maybe if you made your server a bit more legit, You wouldn't have been kicked off of it... Good luck with your server.

Back