• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello about SHA1 crypt.

Lpe95

https://soundcloud.com/saintdmusic/sail-remix
Reaction score
Is it true that you cant decrypt a SHA1 hash?

"SHA1 hashes cannot be decrypted because data is lost in the creation of them. They can be either bruteforced or cracked, which can take months"

How can it be possible crack sha1?

Well all we use almost sha1 for our tibia server right?

And i can crack a sha1 password.

As the internet says. It takes months to crack a sha1 password.

So that one we use i claming its a fake one Sha1.

And why are there sites for sha1 to crack passwords when it take months to crack it.

I hope you understand what i meant.

How can it be possible crack sha1?

And why are there sites for sha1 to crack passwords when it take months to crack it.

This sites do not crack ALL passwords. They using rainbow tables, when they cracked one they insert it to database. So if you try different sha1 codes on these sites you will probably get an message it can't crack it.

And a footnote, they do not crack the sha1 you put in. They just look if THEY have crack it before, if so fetch the plain password.

Also if you use TFS 0.4 that has `salt` column in account database, rainbow tables are effectively nullified. Since every password will then be unique.

Back