• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello, again!

MutantAssassin

Solutions
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here still remembers me. Some years ago, I used to be quite active at OTFANS (but not very often here) and helped a little bit at the development of otserv (at the best of my programming abilities - which aren't that good). Like many people, I've lost some interest at Tibia and OTs but, for some reason, recently I've felt in a mood to work on my personal project again. So, what is up with ot community? Does people still play at OTs? Tell me what has happened here at the last years. I am not sure if I will be able to be active as before, to find enough time is always a great issue. Anyway, it feels good to be back.

Cheers,

Assassina Mutante.

Hey, nice to see old faces around. I've been inactive myself and seems like the community has shrinked. I think you have to offer something really exclusive if you want to get people to play (I've seen some people coming back just for an ots that has established its name over the years), and I've noticed that there are a few lurkers that have been inactive for a few years (including me), however I think the popular mood here is that people have lost interest and moved on with their lives.

Enter otservlist and you will see the most played protocol is 8.6 and everybody uses bots.
There are hundreds of servers with 10 players or less and around 5~10 with a good player base.
If you want to make a server, you will have to offer custom events and weekly updates.
Almost every server has custom stuff with pay to win.

Right now I'm not playing Tibia or any server but I'm working on my project that is a really custom distro, like dragonball and narutos ot or poketibia, but more middle-age tibia like with custom skills. I think its funnier to develop than play.

Back