• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello Friends

How stay the Lunarforce situation?? Pretending to back to game :)
PF this why this ot is boring kids like you just think they are a "badass" to ping the ot i understand if u ping people but pinging ot is just over the top

PF this why this ot is boring kids like you just think they are a "badass" to ping the ot i understand if u ping people but pinging ot is just over the top

I'm sure if you could do it, you would do it.

So do it? who the fuck cares? your just a fucking paki that wears a turban on daily basis. I could get Gym to ping Swaggie, Alex, Barnus, David etc.. etc.. But i don't see the point. If you want to keep doing it no-one will care seriously.

So do it? who the fuck cares? your just a fucking paki that wears a turban on daily basis. I could get Gym to ping Swaggie, Alex, Barnus, David etc.. etc.. But i don't see the point. If you want to keep doing it no-one will care seriously.
Calar why u acting up i dint understand it we all know u get bullied in a school u moist pussio calling me a paki but im not? But truth is ur 150 pounds hate ppl like u acting hard behind screens get a life kid

Calar why u acting up i dint understand it we all know u get bullied in a school u moist pussio calling me a paki but im not? But truth is ur 150 pounds hate ppl like u acting hard behind screens get a life kid
you badass
apYoNWl.jpg

this closet can suck my dick :) biggest no hand
znam cie? Closet BROKE OUT DEFENCE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL GO OUT NOW I CAN'T GET OVER THAT MEHEHEHEHEH THIS FUCKING CLOSET MONKEY HE BLOCKED DEFENCE ON WARZONE WE WILL DIE ALL OH NOOOO

Back