• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello i am new to this site and i am looking for some help with OPEN TIBIA

kcwcreations

Reaction score
Hello i am new to this site and i am looking for some help with downloading and hosting a OT with account site.

I have hosted a OT about 3 years, and it was a lot easier to find and download the tools needed to do this, anyways if anyone could give me some advise or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

That's a good guide, but you need to know that creating OT is very time-eating and stressful. And don't start Xampp OT because they are very unsecure, while Uniform server is lightweight and more secure.
Be sure to create a server website so people can make their accounts easirer. Post some guides and useful stuff on that website. And be sure to find a team if you are going to create custom server. Also there are useful tutorials in that section, so browse the forums! :p
Check out the downloads section for useful stuff.

Hey FreshMapper, thanks for that information and yes i am looking for a team! i am going to create a old school 7.6 and hopefully have a 'account site' or website for this server, if you have any more help with this please just leave me any more tips i also read that link about XAMPP appreciate it!!!

but with the ot i am trying to start with i am using AVesta 7.4v4 and it does not have an account creator and yes OTs are very time consuming and i have put many of many of hour's into them! anyways
thanks
!!

- godiskungen
Thanks For sharing as well!!!

Be sure to post about the server in advertise section here in OTLAND, when you finish. It will definetly attract alot of players because they want to play old school tibia. But be sure to present the server nicely in the post. Try to make it look professionaly. And you should take 7.6 client and change the background of the client.
http://otland.net/f19/pic-editor-v3-0-trooper-18536/ It's hard to use, so I recommend to find a better solution on internet because I never changed the background. But it will look good on your client.

Back