• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello, I hope you can support me and make something of Shadowcores Support!

angeloxp09

Reaction score
Hello, for today 07/09/2014 and I seen the need to do a post on the forum to see if staff members help us!

The problem is as follows:

Many who played shadowcores are pleased the server very good no errors and if were to be very minimal, but one of the problems if they affect us all is the percentage amount you lose by dying so either by person or respawn, I think it's not fair to spend 2 hours of stamina and up 4 level waste your time with only 2 deaths!

I do not speak for me if not for many of the players who are tired of the same!

I hope they can do something to help!

Greetings!

if not this, people would have 1000lvls which happened to other servers

dont change anything, stay at it is

and if you are sad about your lose you can switch server to lunarforce (1 dedek = only -25% lvl)

Lunarforce No-pvp does not work! for that is the stage? do not you think? I'm not saying that just saying rise experience to reduce the percentage of each death because much is lost by dying!

So is tibia? I do not think is so warm you down much exp for a death, either by player or monster will drop very many!

Back