• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello! I'm Massri - Just introducing myself -!

Massri

Loralia.zapto.org
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Massri, I've been playing open-Tibia for over 4 years, and I've learnt a lot of things, So I decided to join a community that has a lot of things to learn and other things that could help me with my coming server,etc.
And it's OtLand, I hope we can be a friendly community.

Thanks.

Welcome to OtLand! We hope you enjoy your stay :)

Red

Welcome to OtLand! We hope you enjoy your stay :)

Red
Thank you Mr. Red,
Out of topic:Your name looks cool.

More Information: I'm still learning {A student}, I'm 19 years old..

Wercome to da foruum! I houpe you speaka da engrrrish! =v=
Exactly, I'm talking English with a fluent way..

@More Information: I'm Muslim also, Ramadan Kareem for Muslims btw.

Btw, My name is not the meaning of [Egyptian] in Arabic, It's just a name I generated from a singer called 'Massari'..
So I named myself Massri. :p

Anywho wercome to teh forums.

@More Information: I am American also, I have no religion (even athiesim since it's a religion against religions) and I don't believe in God. :D

Anywho wercome to teh forums.

@More Information: I am American also, I have no religion (even athiesim since it's a religion against religions) and I don't believe in God. :D
Waw, The language you are talking with, is really funny.

You es najs guy. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently reading/exploring the rules, So I don't get a warning or infraction. xD

I speak gibberish, it's not a real language just the internet poor grammar of English. I murder the dictonary.

I speak gibberish, it's not a real language just the internet poor grammar of English. I murder the dictonary.
Haha, rofl.
That's nice to hear.
But if you'll talk like that with English, You should name it Neglish or Lishneg.

Welcome!
You do speak English fluently, usually Egyptians are not so good speaking English. (sorry if i was being racist)

Welcome!
You do speak English fluently, usually Egyptians are not so good speaking English. (sorry if i was being racist)
Thanks,
Not at all, I know a lot of Egyptians that talks with a fluent English.

If you need any tips on how to earn the currency of the realm, hit me up.

If you need any tips on how to earn the currency of the realm, hit me up.
Excuse me? Do you mean how I can earn money,etc?

@Edit:
I'm looking for someone to make me a good avatar & signature.. ^^

Welcome!
Just a few tips:
1. Sending a complaint on the Feedback section will result in the mods making fun of you and closing the thread.
2. If you create a thread asking for help with open-tibia, you might as well not bother making a thread, since the mods will delete it for no reason.
3. I noticed you said you are still reading the rules, well, half the mods use something called "unwritten rules". This means if you do something correctly, but the mods want to ban you, they say that it was not written down because its "common sense"

Thanks, and enjoy your time here ;)

Welcome!
Just a few tips:
1. Sending a complaint on the Feedback section will result in the mods making fun of you and closing the thread.
2. If you create a thread asking for help with open-tibia, you might as well not bother making a thread, since the mods will delete it for no reason.
3. I noticed you said you are still reading the rules, well, half the mods use something called "unwritten rules". This means if you do something correctly, but the mods want to ban you, they say that it was not written down because its "common sense"

Thanks, and enjoy your time here ;)
Oh, thanks..
Those tips will help me a lot.

Back