• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello im selfish...

Top Sorcerer

Reaction score
yeye what ever I dont think so. I worked for my shit...
anyway its not the point...

soul stone just dropped and i was just about to buy it for 3kk when i guy told me not to buy it, i asked what his offer was and he offer was 2kk, then he threatened me "if u buy you will get hunted" hmm im not spending time outside dp or my house anymore so its not a big deal, i bought it and walked to my house...

I told the poor guy to come to my house and he did, i put the soul on the ground outside and walked in and closed the door. (okey i gave it to him) I told him i wanted to see what person he was so i said, u can give me 2kk for it as it was your offer or just say thank you, its no big deal...

after minutes of spamming him what he should do, all i got was 19:07 Tobilito [209]: ty

lamest guy lol :p cant even say Thank You :* normally for it :p

Now u know why im not giving away stuff...atleast i hope u got it...

~Over n Out~

Last edited:
yeye what ever I dont think so. I worked for my shit...
anyway its not the point...

soul stone just dropped and i was just about to buy it for 3kk when i guy told me not to buy it, i asked what his offer was and he offer was 2kk, then he threatened me "if u buy you will get hunted" hmm im not spending time outside dp or my house anymore so its not a big deal, i bought it and walked to my house...

I told the poor guy to come to my house and he did, i put the soul on the ground outside and walked in and closed the door. (okey i gave it to him) I told him i wanted to see what person he was so i said, u can give me 2kk for it as it was your offer or just say thank you, its no big deal...

after minutes of spamming him what he should do, all i got was 19:07 Tobilito [209]: ty

lamest guy lol :p cant even say Thank You :* normally for it :p

Now u know why im not giving away stuff...atleast i hope u got it...

~Over n Out~
I looted nose ring and got killed for it :(
All i got was a "hunted" ..couldnt even say thanks

This reminds me when I was level 110 on my first mage and someone said "Selling Nose ring" in trade. So I went to dara and carpeted to the hills and he was south of me so I ran up and sded and ued and he died and I looted his nose ring. He still is yet to log back in xD.

use The trade option safe and easy :p if u give it away like that.. and expected money back.. and now whine on forums..

then u should certainly consider urself dumb..

Same shit is going on with spawns... I get my ass PA out of an cave so they can bot it....

use The trade option safe and easy :p if u give it away like that.. and expected money back.. and now whine on forums..

then u should certainly consider urself dumb..

No where can u see the whine?
I expected money or a normal human thank you...cant be that hard can it?

Back