• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello is otland dying?

It's been dying ever since it pretty much became the actual forum for Shadowcores. Gained activity in the twiftysoft board, but everyone else left, mappers, artists, and designers etc.
But where did they go? :(

I think that layout/engine changed so much and this is the reason. Everyone know that more and more people are leaving community everyday, but after this update otland lost a lot active users.

Please return back the old layout, I rarely visit this forum because of this horrible layout. And I promise you when it's back on, almost everyone who left will come back.

yeah i hate it too and it's still buggy. old lua tags etc doesnt work properly. admins should spend more time on the site

Return back the old layout of forum ! after this I see lots of my friends left otland even I'm less Active with Otland I can't see the posts like before Vbullien have fix their security why not try go back again.....

i saw threads like these one year ago and i will see threads like these in next years, that said topic is out.

Back