• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello! random kicks!

Tymofek

Reaction score
Hello, am having random kicks,

we noted that some of them where around 1 hour 55 minutes, so we tought it was a global event, we have no global events now.

and kicks keep happening, we noted that sometimes not all the players are kicked, just a few other times all of them.

Please give me an idea.

Probably a network problem, I had this problem before, I just switched my network to another one, and also I switched to Linux and this never happened again.

Probably a network problem, I had this problem before, I just switched my network to another one, and also I switched to Linux and this never happened again.

hi!, ty for your answer, but... still weird your solution, because if its a network problem it would be a mass kick everytime isnt it? not just some players.

example 25 people online and only 4 were kicked out o_O! some times 25 online and 15 were kicked o_O!!!

please give me more possible solutions :D

I once had a similar problem, sometimes a few people got kicked and sometimes everyone, then I was the only one in the game left. In some cases even msn disconnected or some internet sites didn't work anymore. It turned out there were some problems with my internet. I'm not sure what the problem was exactly but I called my internet provider and after a week it didn't happen anymore.

that sounds like maybe my problem, ty for your answer

i have made an experiment, i conected a player on the local ip 127.0.0.1 and he was kicked,
this means its not an internet problem, any more help please!

Last edited:
Contact you're ISP.

i tested conecting to the server using ip 127.0.0.1,
as you may know that is a offline ip adress,
and it kicks again. this means for me that its not an internet problem.

- - - Updated - - -

i have a great pc, and it is x64 could it be the problem? i havent been able to find a tutorial to compile the sources for x64. also i tried to compile and there was just a lot of errors

Back