• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello

Programmer

Lua, Java, C
Reaction score
Hey guys! Well, before I get on any forum I like to introduce myself to the community. So, I'll give you a short recollection of my life....My name is Leonard Daniel Greene, I was raised in Houston, Texas for the childhood of my life, ages 0-12, me and my mom moved to Austin when my dad passed away, and i have to say, it's a big change. Anyways, while in Austin I met probably one of the greatest influences on my future, Coach Holland (Leo Holland). We got to know each other pretty quick, I was a computer guy and he was the technology teacher, my class was full of idiots (I know you know what I mean). I quickly joined the Computer Science and Computer Applications UIL team and it was a big success, we won Comp Sci in our district! But, I've always been into Tibia, I thought maybe a more life experience post would be more applicable, since you have Tibia all around you here.

My name is Leonard Daniel Greene, I am 16 years old, and I like computers.

Hi OTLand! c:

Welcome :)

If you like scripting try helping people with request and controbute to the community :D

Requests

Yay, another fellow American, but don't get me started on Texas :)

Any programmer is greatly welcomed, we're short on them.
Don't be afraid to ask for questions or help.

Thanks for all of the welcomes guys, I'll be reading through support and requests every so often along with working on some stuff of my own. Stay tuned!

Welcome! Lua isn't too hard to grasp.. Esp if you can do C already

Good luck and welcome :)

Back
Top Bottom