• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello!

Yes you found it right! But this LinkedIn Profile is for CEO of our company. And I just put that link as a company's profile link there.
That makes absolutely zero sense to link someone else's profile to your user account.

If you are applying for a job or providing proof of credentials, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to put someone else's name on an application.

Sounds like a farce and not a great way to make an introduction into a new community, especially if some of its members are very technologically savvy.

That makes absolutely zero sense to link someone else's profile to your user account.

If you are applying for a job or providing proof of credentials, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to put someone else's name on an application.

Sounds like a farce and not a great way to make an introduction into a new community, especially if some of its members are very technologically savvy.
I have not connected that profile here in this forum! As I am not going to apply for any job using other person's name from anywhere so I dont think I have done anything wrong here.

Back