• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hello

Eslam Zoroo

Reaction score
yo gm we was play icechaw when the online was 200+ and was highscore 600
it was awesome ot for war,battels we all enjoyed and when we back we found guys 800+ are cheatrs and no gm give them ban ;/
why u dont rest the ot and back it again like old times :D
and make new rules for the cheaters
and i hope all my old friends back play ;DD

dark legon
the aftermath
old kirro
sembos
jollia
sheboshe
all hotsteppers members
all old egyption players
bye ;) :)
Dont insult me :p its just my opinion

there is 180-200+ players online everyday, last night when i went to bed, or ive checked the icechaw page first, i saw 170 players online... you dont want to know what time it was...

plus, what happends when there is a reset? all will quit, it will prob just be your old guild online, what happend to z-note when he reseted? no one played, max players online was 3
what happend to players in Antica? Bubble died, they did a rollback for 3 houers, 30%+ quited antica, and many others quited tibia

just saying, if they do a wipe, it will only be softcores that they will get cash from

Im think your wrong silent if they do a reset probably many will buy exp scrolls to be highest

yo gm we was play icechaw when the online was 200+ and was highscore 600
it was awesome ot for war,battels we all enjoyed and when we back we found guys 800+ are cheatrs and no gm give them ban ;/
why u dont rest the ot and back it again like old times :D
and make new rules for the cheaters
and i hope all my old friends back play ;DD

dark legon
the aftermath
old kirro
sembos
jollia
sheboshe
all hotsteppers members
all old egyption players
bye ;) :)
Dont insult me :p its just my opinion

agreee:D i was hots~ member :D we ruled still love that times westbay-hots and all other team who was vs ous:D

Funny how you mentioned kirro in that list when he was one of the first on the server to actually start 'cheating' like that.

Agreed with author, old times on IceChaw (Winter 2008/2009) was awesome, but... reset characters are totally nosense.

Agreed with author, old times on IceChaw (Winter 2008/2009) was awesome, but... reset characters are totally nosense.

Yeah, IceChaw's winter 2008/2009 was the best ever ! CHULIS VS HOT, WESTBAY VS HOTS, HOTS VS ICECHAW ! Just one thing, I WAS FROM HOTS, BUT I HATED THEM, BECOUSE THEY WERE PL'S :|

WE"hotsteppers" wont back there some players play on softcores and the rest playing on berylia,hiberna,furora,inferna :)
dont know about some swe's who was on hots
but pl's wont back there for sure xD

Get a life

Funny how you mentioned kirro in that list when he was one of the first on the server to actually start 'cheating' like that.

My character wasnt kirro he was just my rl he wasnt cheat dumb he was up lvls in battels and my character was Eslam Zoroo get a life please and talk about ur self i was see u everyday Baard cheating like a dumb and bot everyday.:wub:

husam

husam
I wasnt cheat because i was play for fun not play for cheat

when i give chr to my friend he hacked it and we saw more ppl like 800 and 700 they cant even play they just cheat and no gm punish them ;/

Last edited:
My character wasnt kirro he was just my rl he wasnt cheat dumb he was up lvls in battels and my character was Eslam Zoroo get a life please and talk about ur self i was see u everyday Baard cheating like a dumb and bot everyday.:wub:

Why bother with this wall of text? You could have just said 'NO U' and it would have meant the same thing :<

oh and people don't go from 500-600 in 10 minutes in a battle :>

Back