• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hellow problem with ot

JuanGonzalez

Reaction score
Hellow otland members, I want to put online the old school server Roxor1337.

So I only have the Roxor Server with protocol 8.21 and I need 8.60, I need anyone who can change the protocol without delete/change (Quests,Globalevents,) Etc...

Your answer can help me alot , Thanks in advanced

combine_images2.jpg

here the link of 8.21

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?752mtm5wky9u928

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer.

No, I need help with the server I need a roxor server with protocol 8.60 and cuz I only have a roxor server with protocol 8.21.

I need anyone who know how to change the protocol to 8.60 without remove/change the server data (Quests/Globalevents) etc..

Thanks for the answer.

When I try to change the dll's etc I get errors with Item.OTB and Monsters So, I need to change the monsters.xml and Items.xml/otb..

and I don't want changess in the server I only want change the protocol to 8.60.

You can download the 8.21 and change to 8.60? I'll give you full thanks every day.

Use the otb file from the new server and if the xml has the same structure you could use the old one. You'll have to convert the monsters.xml file if it has a different structure.

If you want the whole datapack converted, start a thread in the requests area and maybe I'll help you out converting a few things.

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, I need help because I know that already exist 8.62 roxor server but aren't original.

I want the 100% roxor with essence of Old School , I understand what you say jaja yeah, I have spend alot of time for 0% cuz I always remove the folders cuz I get angry!! So I need your help.

So I ask, U need anything of me (Server or anything)

I did not deleted it, but the reason was because you adviced to buy a datapack which is not allowed on otland.
Then that mod must have misunderstood me or I wrote it wrong, I adviced him to pay for the data pack to be fixed and that is allowed to buy "scripts", aka job.

Back