• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hellpsy Showoff

Atlantis(?)
Inspired By Darklord.
UVq6sFo.png
water fountains under water ;) looks epic thlugh

i really love your architecture.... really... and your bordering looks good too. please add some more details to your cities and show more of that orange city. i really like it!

Last pictures looks kinda empty. But still they are looking decent.

I love the style but I can't stop thinking about how tedious it'd be to navigate through those bushes when other players are there. Have you tried the ab'dendriel ferns? They'd give the bush feeling but they're at least walkable!

I love the style but I can't stop thinking about how tedious it'd be to navigate through those bushes when other players are there. Have you tried the ab'dendriel ferns? They'd give the bush feeling but they're at least walkable!
I like it a lot too, also it's probably Protection Zone, so maybe players can walk through eachother.

I like it a lot too, also it's probably Protection Zone, so maybe players can walk through eachother.
I don't doubt it'll be protection zone but in both cases it'll be annoying to traverse. I've learned to not underestimate the ways an OT player can be annoyed.

Back