• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Hellsway Online Looking for Team!

Name: karim
Job: i can be Mapper / Lua scripter or CM
Languages: finnish , english , swedish
Experience: scripting / mapping
Why we should accept you: becouse im pro
Time aviable: dunno

^scamed pecax^ not recomended

^

And you're a white dove? ._.
Anyways, i dont like the people who scamm, lies, steal... Etc.

@Thread.

Since this guy dont even write an original thread, we cant expect a good OT from him.
I wouldnt waste my time even as CM with him.

I would join only to a good OT ^_^

^

And you're a white dove? ._.
Anyways, i dont like the people who scamm, lies, steal... Etc.

@Thread.

Since this guy dont even write an original thread, we cant expect a good OT from him.
I wouldnt waste my time even as CM with him.

I would join only to a good OT ^_^

thanks for a Advice Kokho and good luck to get your good ot i have copy it cuz i have more than work to do and i really dont have a time to write from first my life to you to join our ot so dont spam anyway i will closed it so thanks for a advice again :D

Name; Tyson
Time Available; Most time during week and weekend. Dedicated worker
Mapper and Scripter; Fix/create lua's and xml.. Have also done much mapping!
Experience: 7 and a half years in Tibia
Occupiance in Hellsway Right now: Hvailen, level 315 Royal Paladin.. Rank 4 on this date.. Dedicated player.. looking to help the ot out.
Why to accept me: Because i am very dedicated to ots.. dont quit until the job is perfect.. Love working with ots for fun and enjoyance and stress relief. Like the challenge
Languages: English, little bit of French..
Country; Canada

Name:bahaa
Job:shopkeeper
Languages:english & arabic
Experience: 6 years
Why we should accept you: i already knew u before and i have a good experience in tibia or in ot hosting and im gonna help u fixing ur cashes because its really annoying
Time aviable:5 - 7 hours daily
i can help u in mapping too

Name:Mahmoud
Where Do You live ?:Egypt,cairo
What Languages can you speak ?:i can speak GOOD english,Very Good arabic
Experince: Ive Became CM/GM/GOD in many ots but they were closed
What Can You Do?: i can help people in game make events and more and i can create spells
Why Should We Choose you : you should choose me cuz am not lier ,i will help people ,i wont abuse, wont insult people,
What Pos. do you need ?GM OR CM [ well cm, if the server needs a cm but what i really want is GM]
Note:Well i cant map or script but ill be 24/7 on if i am accepted

I might try some on this one!

Name: Lauri Laukkanen
Job: Community Manager or Gamemaster.
Languages: English, a lil German and Swedish.
Experience: Roughly 7 years in Tibia, 5 with OTs.
Why we should accept you: I'm fair, mature and hard-working fellow in this kind of duties.
Time aviable: A few hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less.

I'd like to invite you to read my official application thread for more information!

Back