• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helo, i am maper

Make a Gran Canyon! And the Eifel Tower.
I'd alos love to see a Tesla tower, fully functional, giving electricity to an entire city.
Dragon mountain, and a biiiig treasure room! A dwarven city, like in "The hobbit". And a complete reconstruction of the Colosseum of ancient Rome!
For a talented mapper like you, this should be an easy task.. I wish u good luck. :D

hey u make a nice ideas! its rly hard for me so next ideas plz dont make so big, i try to make my best work here wit this stuffs. here i showing canyon, ifell tower, tower of tesla, mountain of dragon and a nice big treasury! also have duel arena of rome

j3MU3sd.jpg

ofc i meant make a global map of brazil -_-

also dont listen to peroxide - is just a mad mod

@Comunite Maper hey man can you help me instert gengia, pyre and oken to my 8.6 ot ? i will send you the maps and you can make so all are at the same rl map! i dont know how to do it and iv tryed for very long time

holy shit this guy brings a whole new aspect of mapping .. fuckin awesome keep going!

Thanks for fixing the hole. What about making a pyramid now?

hey mans u have very welcome, i will go to make a pyramid now! NICE IDEA!!!

This map is horrible, stop using autoborder

im still learn to map, i will make 1 boarder for you

@Comunite Maper hey man can you help me instert gengia, pyre and oken to my 8.6 ot ? i will send you the maps and you can make so all are at the same rl map! i dont know how to do it and iv tryed for very long time

sorry mans just make a copy with button who look like a square, then pressing paste into other map!

here have 1 boarder and 1 pyramid!

thnx for ideas! plz KEEP IDEAS TO COME!!! make sure tell for me which area u wanna me to putted the idea! north west east! if u wanna me make some changes to it always say here i will go to fix and edit for u!

hpfz53I.jpg

Make a creek and a small hut next to it.

i search for cracks on map editoer and is hard for find it.. i make ctrl + shft + f for search crack and replace on red rock and now map editor make a debug........ i losing my entire map cuz i not save................. project will dead for now and i work in more mapping, sorry guys.. if u wanna me to create more stuffs just say here and i make 1 thread for the new map u wanna c. sory to all that i losing the maps...... just say me if u wanna c more ill create !

ty.
comunite maper

You should continue following your dream buddy. You're improving on each new suggestion, i love your style. Please keep continue mapping! make an epic bridge!

I don't really understand the issue you have with cracks.
Anyways, I like your thread, This idea is good, you are improving on each piece.
You should keep it going.

Back