• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help a friend of mine! (Agatha)

River KA

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, mates!

This is the first time I'm asking for help.
A friend of mine is needing financial help with her studies.
Please, read her following message (translated from Brazilian Portuguese to English):

"Guys, good morning.
I really need your help!
I am part of the Computational Quantum Chemistry Laboratory at UFPB (LQQC of UFPB), and the basic tool for my research is a notebook.

I bought my current used notebook about 4 years ago ... it has been giving a lot of problems. The screen is failing and doesn't run many programs that I need to complete my research and studies.

Currently, the prices of electronics are very high and I really need a new notebook. However, I live only with financial aid from the University and with the laboratory grant I use to pay rent and even medicine. I can't do without the lab bag. Help me to keep studying, please.

For those who want to contribute:

We also have a raffle. The prize is a cake of @ingridleonelcakes . Check it out:

I will try to buy the notebook on Black Friday.
Whatever the surplus value, it will be converted to the Christmas solidarity of @vamosjuntosporamor.pe

Please share <3"

1604499229007.png

Her Instagram account: @agathaddaemon

Please, if you donated, post it here.
So I can show her that you helped!

If you have any questions, feel free to post it in here or to send me a PM.

Thank you all!

Regards.

Hello,

In this time we need to help eachother.

So I donated something.

Hope she can get that laptop.

Wish her all good.

It's nice to have such friend as you!

In name of her, thank you so much!

I'll try another way using my PP Balance.

- If I won the reward, I'll share the cake with everyone hahaha

Thank you!

1604634905386.png

This is the actual state of the contributions to her.
People seems to be helping, but she still in a road to go through.

I didn't mention, but the USD worth much more than BRL.
1 USD = 5.53 BRL
It means if you help donating 100 USD, you're donating 553 BRL for her.
She still needs 3980 BRL. Converting it to USD, it would be 720.36 USD.

---

If you have no money for contribute and wants to help her, go to her Instagram account @agathaddaemon ( 【Agatha Daemon】 (@agathaddaemon) • Instagram photos and videos (https://www.instagram.com/agathaddaemon/) ) and share her posts about this.

Please, mates, she needs to study.

Thank you so much!

Hello again, mates.

My friend REALLY NEED HELPS here.
I'm already helping her with I can.

If you cannot help, please CONSIDER SHARING HER SITUATION AT LEAST.
I would never ask for help if she was not needing or if I could help more than what I'm already helping.

Thanks again!

Sorry for what I will say, but this is not a good way to spam in your post asking for more money
Your post is enough for any one to see and she will appreciate what you did to her

1605267429673.png

This is the actual state of the contributions to her.
Thank you so much for all contributions yet so far!

If you don't have money to contribute, please CONSIDER SHARING HER SITUATION AT LEAST.

Back